(141) IDEN, All Saints
North aisle and arcade 14th century; North chapel 14th century, raised in 18th century; South aisle has gone - Nairn & Pevsner (544); for plan see SNQ (XV 199); condition of rector's chancel in 1724 reportedly fine, the other chancel [of Sir Christopher Pawle?] was poor (Ford); floor monuments must have been lost; 141A-B are modest local productions.
- Choir, North wall, high up.
- Inaccessible~Sound; very faded.
- M.I. in upper 60% of a white marble oval; raised moulded inner frame; painted black outer frame.
- Choir, North wall, high up over sanctuary rail.
- Inaccessible~Sound; very faded; pigment lost.
- Description: as for 141A.